Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
ChargerR/T8604....On the E-bay site you refered to, I noticed the Plum SRT8 has a serial number badge of 101 of 300.....This is the first time I have seen a badge on an SRT8...does this mean 300 plum cars were made and if so have any of the other colors been numbered? It is also the first time I have seen plum on any other body other than the Daytona. How did this happen? I thought the only numbered badge cars were the Daytona's and the Super Bee's in 07? This would make this car very rare....HELP!

·
Registered
35 Posts
ChargerR/T8604....On the E-bay site you refered to, I noticed the Plum SRT8 has a serial number badge of 101 of 300.....This is the first time I have seen a badge on an SRT8...does this mean 300 plum cars were made and if so have any of the other colors been numbered? It is also the first time I have seen plum on any other body other than the Daytona. How did this happen? I thought the only numbered badge cars were the Daytona's and the Super Bee's in 07? This would make this car very rare....HELP!
These cars are the only SRT's that i know are numbered.. They are not even listed on the dodge website.... most dealers do not know they exist. Ask your dealer The ones I have been to look at me weird then look them up and no other dealer is willing to trade with them so be prepared to travel for one of those.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
These cars are the only SRT's that i know are numbered.. They are not even listed on the dodge website.... most dealers do not know they exist. Ask your dealer The ones I have been to look at me weird then look them up and no other dealer is willing to trade with them so be prepared to travel for one of those.
dealer near me has 10 plum SRTs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.