Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if that is the right term but I am looking for that foam piece that goes behind the front bumper cover for a 06 charger r/t. I have been searching the web for about 3 weeks now trying to find one. The dealer wants 140 buck which I think is a bit to high. I am also looking for the windshield washer reservoir.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
OK here we go again!!! one of your vendors is in the junk bizz and they have a butt load of totaled chargers on hand www.clevelandpickapart.com scroll down to parting out-than click on to dodge and it will pop up with all the cars and parts they have on hand. calling them would be better. i broke a axle last year and the dealer wanted $1184 for ONE and i got 2 from them off a car that had only 600 miles on it for $500 for the pair.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK here we go again!!! one of your vendors is in the junk bizz and they have a butt load of totaled chargers on hand-www.clevelandpickapart.com scroll down to parting out-than click on to dodge and it will pop up with all the cars and parts they have on hand. calling them would be better. i broke a axle last year and the dealer wanted $1184 for ONE and i got 2 from them off a car that had only 600 miles on it for $500 for the pair.
I check there site ED and when I find the item on there site i call and they don;t have it. I have done this many times and have had no luck i guess i am just to slow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts