Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am looking for a 2007 black R/T with the R&T package on it. The lower the miles the better. If anyone knows of any located near the Columbus Ohio area please let me know!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Damn, dude.

I came on the board looking to post the same thing. Also in the Columbus area. Great minds think alike, eh?

I'm not really in the market just yet, unless it is a smoking deal, but it never hurts to look. Good luck.

Check Carmax.com, too. They had a few RTs in nearby stores the last time I looked. Hard to tell if they're RT/RTs, though.

Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to Carriage Towne in Delaware yesterday and the guy said he could have one there for $30k + ttl but the only option it has is a sunroof. (That was a new leftover 07) I am probably going to have to take my time and find a used one. There have been a couple on eBay here and there but nothing I was willing to travel for. I also love the 300C and they had an 07 on their showroom floor that was pretty bad a$$!

Good luck in your search as well!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi EJA,

I have one for sale with all the options, but it's on '06. It's in California right now, but we're heading back to the midwest for Thanksgiving in a few weeks.

aubreyautomotive.vflyer.com/1/index.html

Cheers!
-Kyle-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts