Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the subject states. Prefer Local Pickup. Mid-NC, Consider going to SC/VA... depends on deal. Had too many deals fall through. Decided to make a WTB thread... see what happens...

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Daily bump...Bump...

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still Searching for a hood....

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
B u m p

·
Registered
689 Posts
be sure to scour Ebay (although I'd think someone here would post it..) and craigslist.. I found mine on craigslist..

Plus www.car-part.com and local junkyards.. even give them your info in case they get one in.

JK

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank bro, been there, done that though. If you see one give me a shout. I'm putting as much time toward it as I can but it seems every one that came up here was sold within 3 seconds of thread creation... I don't know how people are so damn quick on the draw. I figured I'd try and wrangle someone in BEFORE they post one for sale.... We'll see. E-bay is hard to find because everyone posts their cheap imitation hoods on there too with all the same keywords so weeding them out is a pain but I am trying that... Craigslist is a pain because I'm willing to drive and you have to search 50 diferent ones for every city you're willing to go to... Unless there's something in Craigslist I'm missing....

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump to the bump

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thank bro, been there, done that though. If you see one give me a shout. I'm putting as much time toward it as I can but it seems every one that came up here was sold within 3 seconds of thread creation... I don't know how people are so damn quick on the draw. I figured I'd try and wrangle someone in BEFORE they post one for sale.... We'll see. E-bay is hard to find because everyone posts their cheap imitation hoods on there too with all the same keywords so weeding them out is a pain but I am trying that... Craigslist is a pain because I'm willing to drive and you have to search 50 diferent ones for every city you're willing to go to... Unless there's something in Craigslist I'm missing....
+1,000

I finally gave in & bit the bullet. My SRT-8 hood package has been ordered and should be here early next week. :banana:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much did that set you back? You're talking buying a new one (OEM) and painting it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
How much did that set you back?

You're talking buying a new one (OEM) and painting it?

Yup. :rolleyes2:

Best of luck to you. :beerchug:

·
Registered
385 Posts
good luck! you'll have better luck winning the lottery and using that money to order one from good 'ol dealy deal.

seriously - been looking forever...well ok, only since I've had the charger - online, junkyards, everywhere! I have come to the conclusion that I'm better off spending the time I normally would looking for one, on something productive to make enough money to buy one from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump Still looking...

·
Registered
320 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Want a B.B. RT Hood?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Unicorn

Yes,there are plenty of us looking for a quality srt hood. The problem with junk yards is, if the hood is in tact from a crash, the whole thing is usually sold as a whole front clip (at a rediculous price).:slap:
As someone else posted....better off putting your efforts toward the $1,500 purchase from the dealer. Still, maybe you get lucky. Good luck to all.....& me!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no i don't need rt hood, i have one o those... yeah cleveland pick a part wanted to sell the whole clip at like 4000 plus i'd have to ship it and junk the rest... not very helpful...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts