Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at this grille for a while, and finally have the cash to get it.

The grille on the right is a polished, which I think will look better with chrome wheel and the other is a standard satin stainless steel.

What is everyone's opinion or should I just leave the grille black?

·
Registered
92 Posts
nice

I think the polished on the silver looks pretty nice. It would depend on the color of your car though. I was actually looking for a grill that looks like that without the SRT and the mesh painted brilliant black.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have been looking at this grille for a while, and finally have the cash to get it.

The grille on the right is a polished, which I think will look better with chrome wheel and the other is a standard satin stainless steel.
that is everyone's opinion or should I just leave the grille black?

If you keep your car very clean and shiny then go with the polished but if you let your car get dirty, then the standard would be for you.

The grill itself, I think is sharp.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think the polished looks great Buy it !!! =) Do you know if this company or any one yopu researched makes a black chrome grille

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes this same company makes a finish called black tuxedo, which is a polished black mesh. I was thinking about going that route, but I think the polished will really set off the chrome wheels. If i had black wheels i would def. go with the black grille, but I just want to do something different ya know.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes this same company makes a finish called black tuxedo, which is a polished black mesh. I was thinking about going that route, but I think the polished will really set off the chrome wheels. If i had black wheels i would def. go with the black grille, but I just want to do something different ya know.
that's kind of what I've been looking for, do they have a website? if so what's the address?

·
Registered
869 Posts
I really like that! I wish I would've come across this before I bought my grille.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My car is brilliant black, that's why I am wondering if i should go with the polished. I have the chrome wheels, so i think it would look good with the polished grille.

·
Registered
869 Posts
My car is brilliant black, that's why I am wondering if i should go with the polished. I have the chrome wheels, so i think it would look good with the polished grille.
I like for things to match, and if your rims are chrome then you should get the polished finish for the grille. I think it will look awesome!

What website is that grille from?

·
Registered
519 Posts

What is everyone's opinion or should I just leave the grille black?
Have someone Photochop the body of the example black... if you go for it, you should do all three grilles for consistency, like in the example.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It comes from racemeshgrilles.com. I will def. do the entire package if I decide to do it. It's $600, so I need to be 100% sure I want it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts