Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I want an inferno Srt8, im selling my charger because i get sick of my car every year and im tired of mine now.

I figure if I'm going to get another car, may as well be another mopar, a quick one.. insurance went down for me, gas mileage sucks in my 3.5 (for being a 3.5) and honestly I don't

Then, the following year i'll have a challenger.

SO that being said, not only is my charger for sale, I want an SRT8 inferno red, under 15k.

Anybody want to sell me theirs? :)

Im selling mine for 30,000 w/o rims, 35 w/ rims, if you dont know davin only made 1000 sets of these spinners/floaters (mine are set to float) discontinued for 2 years, flawless, spent over 7 grand on them, if you dont want to pay for them thats cool but i wont take under 5 for em.

Anyway only way someone is going to pay what i want for my car is if they wanted to do all of these mods to their car anyway, in which case they're saving money, otherwise it's definately not worth it so hold your breath.

mods include:

Illegal Death Hid headlights
Illegal Death Hid foglights
Tinted corners
Tinted tails & third brake light
22" Davin SS1 wheels
Pirelli Scorpion Tires
Shaved emblems
Shaved moulding
90 degree Lambo doors
7.2" Headrest Screens
DVD player in the center console
Viper Alarm
Pioneer Avic-D2
Chrome grill top and bottom
15% window tint
Chrome pillars
Awesome radar detector
other minor things

Car is a 2006 Charger SXT (all options cept sunroof)
so leather, adjustable pedals, power everything, blah blah

11k miles

·
Registered
523 Posts
You won't regret it. I was between Inferno/Torred for awhile but the Inferno just settled better for me. The Torred is an awesome color, it's just really really really RED.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
GREAT choice in color :grin:

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice little combo you've got there.
gosh that's beautiful, i just dont think our chargers look right w/o a hood scoop.. and honestly I am so against "posing" that I would rather buy a new car than put a hood scoop on a 3.5

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
hmmm getting rid of your charger uhhh.... nice choice on getting a srt8!
good luck on selling your car! hope it finds a nice lil home!

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll sell ,my turn signal for 20,000

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
seriously though the reason i like inferno is how close to brandywine it looks (to me) and also EVERYONE with an SRT8 has a black one.. it's all I see and honestly im sick of seeing black cars pimped out. No offence to those, they do look good, just millions of them, seems unoriginal.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I had an inferno red intrepid before getting my black SRT and loved that color - got compliments all the time on the red. Get many more, however, on the black...

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
and BTW, i wouldn't rule out a torred SRT if i were you. I've seen a few in person and they are dynamite!!!

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
seriously though the reason i like inferno is how close to brandywine it looks (to me) and also EVERYONE with an SRT8 has a black one.. it's all I see and honestly im sick of seeing black cars pimped out. No offence to those, they do look good, just millions of them, seems unoriginal.
Watch it buddy. :smoke:

You can't tell me this doesn't get your blood racing.

I guess mine isn't pimped out so that's cool. :lol: :lol:

Good luck on the SRT Jason.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
That's a right purty car, and i gotta gets me one just like everyone else. Whoops - sorry! I forgot, i am everyone else. or at least like 1500-2000 other people in the entire world who got their black 2006 SRTs...

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol calm down guys, black looks good but they're everywhere :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
please dont take offense, but 30 grand seems high? that car brand new is 25,000 and your mods look to about 3,000(not including the rims). Im not trying to second guess but I must just be out of touch on the cost of electronics nowadays

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
please dont take offense, but 30 grand seems high? that car brand new is 25,000 and your mods look to about 3,000(not including the rims). Im not trying to second guess but I must just be out of touch on the cost of electronics nowadays
1500 tv, 7000 rims, 1000 headrest tvs, 200 grills, 500 hids, lambo doors several thousand, 3 thousand+ (+ 5 on repairs but thats not that anyone elses fault), dvd player 200, alarm 600, and more

Yeah its high but someone will pay it,

I thought I mentioned it was high

I sold my 1995 explorer with 180k for 5500 so I can easily sell my car for this.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not sure what the car is worth, but its probably breaking about even for what i spent vs what ims elling it for, which is why i said only people who WANT these mods would buy.

Otherwise its high.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Good luck getting 30K for your car dude. You will have to find someone that doesnt know anything about chargers to buy it. Dont think you will find anyone here that will pay that for it. Good luck on your SRT quest!!

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so KBB says my car is worth (listing everything i have) 23,500 stock. Depends on how bad you want the mods, ya know? Car is flawless, no flaws anywhere. so add the mods earlier your over 30k right?

Oh yeah, didn't expect to sell it here. Somebody will buy it, I've sold more retarded cars before.

If this offer had come to me when I was originally looking, I would have taken it... because I wanted these mods, I'd save a couple thousand this way.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think all Chargers look good with hood scoops and especially if there functional. :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Watch it buddy. :smoke:

You can't tell me this doesn't get your blood racing.

I guess mine isn't pimped out so that's cool. :lol: :lol:

Good luck on the SRT Jason.
AH OH......looks over shoulder........He's not behind me, is he???

got ya Brad, awesome BLACK SRT8..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts