Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I picked up my Daytona tonight. I had to really think about losing almost $6500 on the value of my truck, but in the end I caved. I was so excited after I signed all the paperwork that I got in and drove it home with out looking to see what number I got. After I got home, I glanced at it (in the dark while talking to a friend) and I think its #1038. I'll have to check it tomorrow. I will also have to take a few more pics to post, I'd post the 3 or 4 I took tonight, but then I'd have to go out to the garage and get the camera for that (really tired and hungry from stress and work :knockout: ).....

There will be more to come, but not tonight.....

Later,

Josh

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
SWEET JOSH!!! :wink:

Yep, the feeling the first time you drive the car is UNREAL! Now you will find yourself making up lame excuses to go out late at night just to drive your car (ie. pack of gum, car accessories from Wal-Mart, etc) :D :D :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Good for you crazy, now go have some fun :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Good for you Crazy!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY pal!!! Mike :clap:

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I've had the car for a little over 12 hours now, I've managed to impress many of my friends (the ones who have seen it anyway...), most of which are Camaro and Mustang boys. I took 2 of them for a qiuck ride and they didn't want to get out!!!

On the way to work this morning, I had several cars follow me just to take a look at it, everyone wanted to see under the hood and wanted to know more about it. I gave them a little info, but I had to get to work and wanted to get out of the rain. Should be real fun tonight after work when I take it to the lake to get some pics of it (maybe, if its still raining or I get off work late, then it won't happen...).

Later,

Josh

·
Registered
342 Posts
That's awesome Crazy!! Maybe you could zip-lock some of that new Dodge smell and send some over :happy:

Mmmmmmmmmmm......MMMMMMMMoparrrrrrrr

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
crazy.... congrats on taking delivery of your Daytona..... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts