Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
thats why we saved $100 or more. They will probably start shipping next week. Oh, and welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
yep others are in your same boat. trust me

·
Registered
831 Posts
So it sounds like tybrne will not have my diablo for a while. Some girl on the phone told me to call back on my order next week :(

By the way i'm new here, 07 charger rt.
I'll be picking mine up from HHP tomorrow, well its now today. :grin:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
like tb said , i believe we paid a lot less forours so the wait is probably worth it

·
Registered
298 Posts
There was not that big of a difference from other vendors in price - Atleast when I ordered mine - I had a price from another vendor who already shipped theirs for about $15 more than what I paid.

If I had known about the delay in shipping times, I may have gone another direction when ordering.

But - it is good to see what issues are out there and other folks that are working out the bugs.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I didnt join a Group Buy b/c I was waiting on feedback when people actually started receiving them.. Yesterday I went into the local speed shop to pick up some oil and saw they had a big Diablo Sport banner on the wall so I asked about it. Sure enough they had them in stock so I picked one up. Although I payed nearly $440 it is worth it in my book.
And I didnt have to stress about it the last few months b/c I wasnt apart of a group buy.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
thats why we saved $100 or more. They will probably start shipping next week. Oh, and welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!

If I remember tbyrne's pricing was only $15 less than HHPs. HHP only charged another $10 more for Overnight so HHPs was $25 more if you paid for overnight. With cables and everything.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yea that was a benefit of group buying.. I didnt get a cable..:(

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
$15 less? the vendor i bought from was 40 dollars less than hhp price. Thats significant

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I just checked my email again the price I was quoted from Tbyrne and what I paid to HHP was $6 difference both with overnight shipping and all cables.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Tbyrne just posted on the 300c forums. saying that they had sent out a bunch of shipping confirmation emails last night. and all their orders should be shipped by next week. if you placed your order by phone, you wont get an email. so just call to check on your order.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts