Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mopar 11 recently was having trouble starting and was not at it's best performance I took it to another dealer for oil change described the problem the resident hemi expert said he would bet wrong grade of oil was put in he checked when the oil was drained and said it would have developed a smell to it which it did they flushed engine refilled with proper oil and power and starting returned to normal beware follow manual of what grade you use as it matters with this engine hope this helps out someone if they are experiencing similar problem

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
WOW, that is a tough read!

You are missing punctuation in there as there are too many run-on sentences!

My mopar 11 recently was having trouble starting and was not at it's best performance I took it to another dealer for oil change described the problem the resident hemi expert said he would bet wrong grade of oil was put in he checked when the oil was drained and said it would have developed a smell to it which it did they flushed engine refilled with proper oil and power and starting returned to normal beware follow manual of what grade you use as it matters with this engine hope this helps out someone if they are experiencing similar problem

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts