Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can we let people know that we are cruising for a cause during our cruise. Should we get some of that white removable paint stuff they use on windows at car dealers and put something on our back windows? I don't know...just an idea..

Bob

·
Registered
642 Posts
How can we let people know that we are cruising for a cause during our cruise. Should we get some of that white removable paint stuff they use on windows at car dealers and put something on our back windows? I don't know...just an idea..

Bob
got a bottle of dial-in whit marker in my console

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
We already talked about this and agreed that getting some white or flouresent write on marker would be the way to go. Anyone know where we can buy some?? let me or SublimeTime know please

Tom

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hey Tom, love your signature, think you could do something for me? I am not feeling very lovable right now, so I want to change the heart theme. I am actually feeling kind of aggressive right now. Themes you could do, I love celtic circles, lightnening (not to copy ctcruzer) something with bright blues in the lightening streaks...thanks if you can do it.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Hey Tom, love your signature, think you could do something for me? I am not feeling very lovable right now, so I want to change the heart theme. I am actually feeling kind of aggressive right now. Themes you could do, I love celtic circles, lightnening (not to copy ctcruzer) something with bright blues in the lightening streaks...thanks if you can do it.
I will do my very best, I promise no teddy bears or hearts or anything frilly

Tom

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts