Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to say a big Thanks to everyone that pitched in to make today's cruise such a huge sucess for the participants, as well as the charities involved. You guys truly did an amazing job with this first event, and one can only look forward to next year

I'll remember that trip up 91 with the State Troopers for a looooong time :grin:

That was also my first ever car show trophy (haven't entered shows before, just cruises). I'm still recovering from the shock...

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
I ditto the thanks, what a great day with great friends who share a passion for cars and good fun along with helping charities. The event will have great memories. We have a terrific group of great car owners.

Bob

·
Registered
750 Posts
Same here I had a blast today. It was a great meeting alot of new people and seeing everyone having fun. And this is something I'll remember for a very very long time.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
First, hats off and standing ovation to SublimeTime (Gary) Awesome work Bro, had a blast!

To all that attended, thank you for helping to make it a great day! Its always fun running an event when you have people willing to step up to help do little things without even having to be asked

We had 32 cars today! 25 cruised up from Basketball Hall of Fame at speeds over 90 mph! Hats off as well to Danni for all her work as well as to the Law Enforcement officers that assisted us. Without you guys, this cruise would have been spread out every where!!

To those that couldnt make, we missed you and hope you can join us next year

Awesome day, thanks to all that could make it and lets bring more crew in next year!!

Tom

By the way, I have a recording of the news footage. THEY BUTCHERED us down HUGE!! to under a minutes worth of coverage! I will try to get a better recording from the tv at 11p and possibly post it.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hi everyone It was so cool to meet everybody yesterday :) I had a great time & maybe next year Ill drive up in my baby.. I also look forward to meeting some of you again at the Shindig!! And if you get to Florida please look me up!
Amanda :)
P. S Tom you are cute:)

·
Registered
529 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Awwww LOL he is cute :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Thank you and WHAT A BLAST!!

I just want to add my own two cents here...

First of all, as a former co-coordinator to two cruises in my home town locally, what a great day you had for a first show. I know first hand what hard work it takes to have a successful show, and I am so thrilled for you. Everyone I spoke with said how they couldn't wait to go to next year's and we weren't even half way through the show yet! Not only did you have a wonderful show, a great turnout, but also you coordinated very well- Gary, Danni, and Tom- (Ted, and all the others too who helped out). It goes to show when your heart is in the right place, wondrous things can happen, a community is born, and the positivity is enormously recepted well. Yeah, a bit deep but I only speak the truth.

Good job to the coordinators and my family is definitely planning on taking part again next year!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Amanda :)
P. S Tom you are cute:)
Awwww LOL he is cute :)
Amanda, hun, are you trying to have me the butt of all ribbing in the future?? once was cool, but now twice?? hahahaha These guys are going to crush me. And just how much drinking did you do yesterday?? Kidding, blushing tho.

Im finding it hard to believe that there are so few posts about yesterday, maybe everyone is having trouble seeing their keyboards with the huge smiles on their faces from that run up 91! I know there were more picture takers, so lets get some stuff up people!! And anyone that can help with video hosting, please contact devicespy so we can get the rest of his video up for the masses. Brandy, I hope the sunroof shot came out nice.

I was at the back of the "serepent", the pictures Cait took didnt come out clearly enough, she's a little bummed about it. We need a new camera.

Keep the comments and pictures coming, glad to hear everyone had fun. It will sure be fun trying to top this next year!!

Tom

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Amanda, hun, are you trying to have me the butt of all ribbing in the future?? once was cool, but now twice?? hahahaha These guys are going to crush me. And just how much drinking did you do yesterday?? Kidding, blushing tho.

Im finding it hard to believe that there are so few posts about yesterday, maybe everyone is having trouble seeing their keyboards with the huge smiles on their faces from that run up 91! I know there were more picture takers, so lets get some stuff up people!! And anyone that can help with video hosting, please contact devicespy so we can get the rest of his video up for the masses. Brandy, I hope the sunroof shot came out nice.

I was at the back of the "serepent", the pictures Cait took didnt come out clearly enough, she's a little bummed about it. We need a new camera.

Keep the comments and pictures coming, glad to hear everyone had fun. It will sure be fun trying to top this next year!!

Tom
When I looked yesterday, after taping the back of Lonewolf, the cars looked sweet, so with a little careful holding on, I tried to get the front of the pack...We shall see... I am going to have my tea now and yes, Tom post my pics from yesterday too :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
When I looked yesterday, after taping the back of Lonewolf, the cars looked sweet, so with a little careful holding on, I tried to get the front of the pack...We shall see... I am going to have my tea now and yes, Tom post my pics from yesterday too :)
But, I don't have the capability or tech knowledge just yet (have patience Ted, I am going to work on it today!) to get the video up and on Youtube..( I don't have the DVD drive to make the file today-but my boss does and he owes me BIG anyway for dealing with the BS last two weeks...maybe tomorrow I can try his computer...hey miracles have happened before :) maybe one can occur today...no promises though...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Im finding it hard to believe that there are so few posts about yesterday, maybe everyone is having trouble seeing their keyboards with the huge smiles on their faces from that run up 91!

I'm with you on that one Tom, I was surprised to see little posts about yesterday and come on guys! I saw ALOT of picture takers taking the picture with us as a group! I would love to see that one!!

As for Lady Breanna's comment, 1finecharger is going to refrain from commenting at all about Sublimein MA, it's all yours LAdybreanna...though it is cute to know you blush easy, Tom, haha...damn if I say anything else I'll get in trouble, could be taken the wrong way. RUNNING AWAY NOW haha....

Actually Tom there is someone you remind me of. And my husband...haha...remind me to fill you in. :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I got a few pics I will post when I get back home:)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I wish I had more time to meet you, I wasn't sure which one you were until you kept winning the raffle :) Glad you came up and hopefully next time I can meet you in person! By the way, cute avatar...

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I am very glad to have had the chance to meet you and have a few seconds to chat with you. Was very cool to have you and your brother join us!

I wish I had more time to meet you, I wasn't sure which one you were until you kept winning the raffle :) Glad you came up and hopefully next time I can meet you in person! By the way, cute avatar...
You should see the engine cover potrait of herself she had painted!!!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I am very glad to have had the chance to meet you and have a few seconds to chat with you. Was very cool to have you and your brother join us!

Ruh Roh !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

I am sure I will catch that next time, Ladybreanna, lookin forward to it...early AM hours + hot weather = me under the tree yesterday and not too awake and aware :). Chevy guy drove home yesterday so i could catch up on my Z's, that's what happenes when you leave the cleaning of the car last minute through the early wee hours of AM...Better to meet you when I am not PMS'n...haha.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
LOL why yes I did turn you into a toad!! Tee Hee thats funny I forgot about that. And if you want I will take back the cute comment since you are a toad :)

Ifinecharger I am sorry I didnt get to meet you also but I am sure there will be another time >)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.