Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like them...a lot. I've had them for several days now and have put a good number of miles on them. They are very grippy. Far superior to stock. They make the car handle better both around bends at speed and in tight little spaces like a parking lot. They seem equally quiet to stock at the least and they made the crazy rain I drove through today seem non existent. I had no fear of hydroplaning at any time. I think I'd go so far as to say that these tires give the illusion of increased torque and hp if only because it's harder to break them loose. I highly recommend them. I have them in 275/40/20 all the way around and I'm real jazzed about being able to actually rotate these things.:banana::alfdance::driving:

Plus they look good. We always love pics around here.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks super bad.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I love them on my Daytona.......Same results as you...When the RS'As go on the SRT...thats whats going on him..

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Those are some nice looking tires....

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you. They have tons of grip. I'm very impressed.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
how is that tiresize different than the 245/45/20 that is stock? Are they wider or taller? I cant decide what tire size to go with on my factory 20s

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I have over 30k miles on mine......I need to get tires SOON!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
They look backwards. I swear on mecha's car tgey are facing the other way.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
one side faces on way and the other faces the other......they are non directional.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Oh.... I don't want them anymore.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
how much do those tires run? I need new tires soon!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
i thought vreds were directional?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They look backwards. I swear on mecha's car tgey are facing the other way.
No they're on right. I had the local Vredestein dealer put them on even though I bought them on line cheaper.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes one side says this side in or something but now that the sizes are not staggered the fronts can go to the back when it's time.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how much do those tires run? I need new tires soon!
After tires, shipping, mounting, balancing and alignment I paid about $950. You can find them for a good price on line. If you want the place I bought from I can send you a pm since they aren't a site sponsor.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
yes please send me the info :beerchug: That is cheaper than I paid for my freaking f1's at discount tire!!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts