Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
STILL AVALIABLE, Deposit was sent, but buyer could not come up with additional funds

VORTECH 5.7 CMR tuned with Diablo 5.7 Kit. This will make your 5.7 a new car. This IS the best Mod, as after you get blown, you can always add eveything else and increase the boost. This kit will be professionally installed on your car by a shop here in Phoenix, AZ. This kit took my stock Daytona with the only mod being a 180 thermostat for 283 RWHP to 413 RWHP. Thats and instant 130 H.P. on a stock motor. And look at the Torque curve too! We are switching this car to a 426 CID and want to go with a Polished Kit, that is the only reason we are selling it! Highway mpg at 85 mph went from 23 N.A, to 25 Blown. One of the discharge tubes in the picture is a slight different color. That has been switched out so they all match now. This kit will be installed on your 5.7 car for $4250.00
This install take 2 days, so if you drop the car off in the morning you can pick it up the next afternoon. If you are from out of town one night in a hotel and you are ready the next day. We can also make this kit work for a 6.1 for additonal $, and if you want us to ship it to you instead we can do that for less $. Please emial any ?s

www.plumfloored.com for more photos
custom painted CBD (Carbon by Design) carbon fiber SRT hood for $500.00, ($400 with Blower) paint work on the hood cost over $1200.

Picture go to http://www.plumfloored.com/vortech_charger.htm
or you can contact me at 623 986-5000
Thanks Chargerforums

· Registered
14,216 Posts
Man, I so wish I could get that ....

Oh, well .... free bump :)

· Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Blank Blank I am too far away..LOL

· Registered
1,389 Posts
Anybody want to tell me what it would cost to have the hood repainted a different color. I imagine it would be cheaper then doing it to a new fiberglass hood since it has already been prepped and painted right? I'm interested in the hood shipping to 37938?

· Registered
154 Posts
how much with out the install

· Registered
1,389 Posts
Nick don't you already have an SRT hood?

Well if things fall through selling it to Nick let me know shipping to 37938 and I will probably take it off your hands.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.