Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know FOR SURE which Volant CAI is for the Charger? According to Volant directly the CAI for the Charger has not been released yet, but I know people have them. Have they installed the one for the Magnum or the 300C? It's a different part number for the 2. Even though I think it may be the same item. From the little info I can gather I think it's the same part (even though different part numbers), but want to know for sure.

Oh - thanks GoDaddy - I got your link, but trying to be positive.

If TByrne is around can you please let me know too? Tried ordering it from you, but the sales staff said "no part number for the Charger yet".

Help please - sale ends at TByrne today for $245.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this up - Please Someone????? Help - sale ends today.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok - I'll listen to a guy who puts a "ChargerForumns" decal on his window. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just couldn't help myself - sorry....... LOL

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
naperguy said:
Ok - I'll listen to a guy who puts a "ChargerForumns" decal on his window. :rolleyes:
i've got a chargerforum decal! try to help a brother out and this is what ya get....he is just trying to point you to the obvious choice. i too am going mopar. the sound is the best choice based on others over at www.lxforums.com

and the guys here love it, but i am just a chargerforum decal guy..... :embarrese :happy:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
GoDaddy said:
i've got a chargerforum decal! try to help a brother out and this is what ya get....he is just trying to point you to the obvious choice. i too am going mopar. the sound is the best choice based on others over at www.lxforums.com

and the guys here love it, but i am just a chargerforum decal guy..... :embarrese :happy:
Yep, Mopar's is awesome. Another vote here. With that and the new exhaust I have performance boosts that are noticeable

1 - 10 of 10 Posts