Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to both photoshop and this Form. I plan on getting a Dodge Charger R/T in about a year and I wanted some opinions on putting viper replica wheels on it. I've seen many 2006-2010 with the wheels. I tried chrome because that's the 1st thing that came to mind, but I know cleaning would be a pain in the ass. I also fitted it with a mesh grille (upper and lower). Keep in mind I'm new to photoshop lol so it's not gonna look 100% correct. The wheels may look a lil big but that's because I couldn't fit them right I'm not tring to make them look ghetto 20's would be perfect, but 22's would be good enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I'm new to both photoshop and this Form. I plan on getting a Dodge Charger R/T in about a year and I wanted some opinions on putting viper replica wheels on it. I've seen many 2006-2010 with the wheels. I tried chrome because that's the 1st thing that came to mind, but I know cleaning would be a pain in the ass. I also fitted it with a mesh grille (upper and lower). Keep in mind I'm new to photoshop lol so it's not gonna look 100% correct. The wheels may look a lil big but that's because I couldn't fit them right I'm not tring to make them look ghetto 20's would be perfect, but 22's would be good enough.
Good attempt, but too much chrome up front imo..

Holly!!...now that makes one helluva ride allright.. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts