Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so since i got the car, i've been wanting to rip off the ram's heads and slap on the viper snake's head emblems. so i'm lookin for a good quality front and rear emblem, and some centercaps. now i know billet technologies makes some, but is there anyone else? i'd love to get one just like the rams head, where its the raised 3d effect. same with the centercaps. any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Ummm billet tech:). They can do a raised 3d emblem for you too.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
why do you need a second option if the first one fufills the need?

·
Registered
177 Posts
why do you need a second option if the first one fufills the need?
The coefficient of the dollar to the trust of the cosmopolitan individual readily declines post economic meltdown wherein the value of said dollar and products, goods, or services rendered thereunto via payment in said currency is then highly, and increasingly scrutinized with greater- Looking for better price, maybe?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
they have better prices at the dollar store but the products also mold and catch fire :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
they have better prices at the dollar store but the products also mold and catch fire :grin:
Carefull Wicked, he might live on an island! :biggrinjester:

--OP, i am sure there are other vendors out there but it seems that bt is pretty much the vendor of choice on this forum for that type of product. and there are probably several good reasons for that. I have never purchased anything from them, but from what i have read i have yet to see anyone unhappy and i think that is rare. JMO

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don't buy my clothes at the dollar store, but that doesn't mean I'm wearing Armani. :beerchug:

Credit where it's due, though: BT is good stuff.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
606- thats great :rofl:

o.p. your not gonna get service, quality, and great product for the price anywhere else, sorry man, you just wont

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
To the OP.Shoot me an imade [email protected] and I can atleast get you a quote.However 3-d badges from us are not cheap.Most are custom one of a kind..

However a basic engrave right might be right up your wallets alley.Let me know if you have any questions,just shoot me an email.Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts