Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no, im not calling you guys jerks, ok, this started today. I'd be in drive and in idle and all of a sudden the car would jerk. Its not the uniform vibrating that the motor has a tendency of doing, this is more of, if you were to take your foot off the brake then back on then off then on, in 4 small uniform jerks. what is going on here, whats wrong?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would take it directly to a mechanic man! Don't let that go on for any amount of time. I would see what the dealer says about it. Is it still under warranty?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its under warrenty, but any ideas, anyone?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is there anyone out there with any help???

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Does it feel like your being bumped into even though no one is there?

·
Registered
13,222 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got an RT with 1400 miles...it's done it twice...both times stopped at a stop light, and I looked in the rearview expecting to see someone's bumper buried in mine...

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Same here, twice but it hasn't happened in awhile:smoke:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
this happens about 50 percent of time time when i am stopped
should I take it in? or is normal

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Wow, I guess Im not the only one that gets this...ever so often I look in the rearview and Im like WTF how could someone hit me...and no one is there :D Kinda creepy at times :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
My car also does this, but it also starts to idle rough, and the lights will even dim as if the car is going to stall. Then it goes back to normal. What do you guys think? Same thing or something diffferent.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
My car also does this, but it also starts to idle rough, and the lights will even dim as if the car is going to stall. Then it goes back to normal. What do you guys think? Same thing or something diffferent.
Yours sounds different...we are talking about a feeling like someone just bumped into ur car at maybe 4 mph. No dimming and stuff...u got some electrical issues..

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have two chargers and i have been fighting chrysler for 2 months and they stated that there was nothing that they can do about this.beware your problems are just starting with this car

1 - 17 of 17 Posts