Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks, understand that most of the online video hosting places have support for only very short videos. We have several videos recorded of the event that were of 5 minutes or more. Here is one brief video just showing the line of cars we had. Not sure what to do with our other recorded videos.

Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7UebBlRNlk

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Bob, talk to nhdave, he was mentioning he might be able to arrange video hosting

Tom

MAN!!! Thats a long line of cars and you werent even at the end!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
OK folks, understand that most of the online video hosting places have support for only very short videos. We have several videos recorded of the event that were of 5 minutes or more. Here is one brief video just showing the line of cars we had. Not sure what to do with our other recorded videos.

Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7UebBlRNlk
Here's what we can do, everyone who has a video make a copy and send it to a chosen person to get all the videos on one DVD, make copies and start handing them out at the "video meet" to those of us who would LOVE a copy-especially of Tom's car with the trooper-NICE!!!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
GREAT IDEA!!! I would be happy to create the DVD compilations if no one else wants too.

Tom

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
GREAT IDEA!!! I would be happy to create the DVD compilations if no one else wants too.

Tom
I bet I am not the only "addicted Charger forum owner" who couldn't wait to come home and go online to the forum to see the video clips and the pics!

If you don't mind and everyone else agrees I am sure everyone would agree Tom would be a great candidate to this last detail of the cruise-Tom, kudos, it is nice to see how committed you are to your forum friends :) I'll get going on my clips today and if we have Mark's tomorrow, I will bring it with me. (uh, you may need to edit I am being told by my Chevy man, I htink he was getting aggravated with our camera yesterday-bleeps may be needed.... :) hehe) Just kidding...

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
There may be someone out there better at this than me, I have only done a couple video compilation edits. So if someone has some skills, please speak up

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts