Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got board so I went and made some videos of me doing 0-60. Enjoy.

0-60 1
0-60 2
0-60 3

·
Registered
160 Posts
did you calculate the time?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Very Nice how do you like your cam? Is it cam only up-grade or have you done your heads as well because I don't see that in your list of mods. Very Nice Job though, sounds good too.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you calculate the time?
I don't have a way to calculate the time, but if you want you can watch the video and stop watch it.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very Nice how do you like your cam? Is it cam only up-grade or have you done your heads as well because I don't see that in your list of mods. Very Nice Job though, sounds good too.
My cam is a great cam for every day driving. The idle is hardly noticeable and you don't get any CEL from it either. And you can run it on stock heads like I do. Although next year I plan on doing heads. The cam was one of my biggest HP adders so far. You can really feel a big difference.

·
Registered
616 Posts
on that last vid I think I hear you chirping 2nd gear.. thats badass

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I timed it with my stopwatch and the best time I get for you is 5.99. I would think with the mods you have it would be better than that.:confused:

·
Registered
616 Posts
oh that cant be right..

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I timed it with my stopwatch and the best time I get for you is 5.99. I would think with the mods you have it would be better than that.:confused:
Before I had my cam, timing my self with my Superchips my best time was 5.4. I don't trust stop watch timing. It includes reaction time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts