Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Wendy,

A perfect light at Norwalk is either .500 or .000
What was your reaction times on those videos ?
I could not make them out .

You caught the Mustang and I did not see a red light so someone was

N-A-P-P-I-N-G

LOL
Chuck

:nervous s

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wendy,

A perfect light at Norwalk is either .500 or .000
What was your reaction times on those videos ?
I could not make them out .

You caught the Mustang and I did not see a red light so someone was

N-A-P-P-I-N-G

LOL
Chuck

:nervous s
A perfect is .000.

My R/T on the first on was crappy @ .376 and better @ .064 on the second. I was actually suprised I caught the mustang.

Wendy

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Are you stone cold stock? That 14.2 was pretty darn good if you were! What is the track's elevation?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you stone cold stock? That 14.2 was pretty darn good if you were! What is the track's elevation?
100% stock... The track elevation is 853’.

I'm still feeling good about the 14.2 :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Great Job

Nice runs!! I made sure I sent that first run against the rustang to my buddy. He and I go back and forth about the rustang vs. Charger competition. He also reads my posts and hates it when I call it a rustang so that was for you Quentin;)

I didn't like the Lime color at first but I want one now. Looks great out there.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice runs!! I made sure I sent that first run against the rustang to my buddy. He and I go back and forth about the rustang vs. Charger competition. He also reads my posts and hates it when I call it a rustang so that was for you Quentin;)

I didn't like the Lime color at first but I want one now. Looks great out there.

Thanks!!!! I love the "rustang" comment... hahaha :lol:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Chuck,

LOL... ok... I'm gonna try. I'm working in Daytona Beach and won't know until Thursday if I can take off. Do you still have the extra ticket to sell? If you have someone else to buy go ahead but if not I'll let ya know the end of the week.

And... what are you guys doing Friday?? I want to head out somewhere if it's not raining.

Wendy

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Hey Chuck,

LOL... ok... I'm gonna try. I'm working in Daytona Beach and won't know until Thursday if I can take off. Do you still have the extra ticket to sell? If you have someone else to buy go ahead but if not I'll let ya know the end of the week.

And... what are you guys doing Friday?? I want to head out somewhere if it's not raining.

Wendy
YES, I bought 3 tickets.
I am taking CHERRY
My friend and mechanic, Rob Pachner is bringing an SRT-4 powered Mini Van on slicks
(used to be mine b4 the SRT Motor)
Then my 3rd ticket can be yours for $25.00

Let me know
Chuck

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Good job...now, we need to know if you got that 14.2 following Chuck's "how to drag race the RIGHT way" tips??? My bet is no...I think that the car has a few runs in it that can get those times lower with much (fun) practice!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hahaha... you are right. Had not read Chuck's Sticky!!! I actually found out about this forum that night. I had joined a different one.

I can't wait to get out and "race the RIGHT way" and see what I can do!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.