Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very nice sounding exhaust...how is the sound when MDS kicks in and out when you cruising on the highway or tooling around town? Also, is this the same as the Mopar 5.7 cat-back? I thought I read this somewhere on one of the forums...

I really want a Corsa, but am also looking into other "mild" MDS friendly exhausts since the Corsa is so pricey. I want something quiet when I am cruising (a slight purr would be OK), but also something that flows well for future mods and sounds a little meaty when I put my foot into it.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Sounds nice. Good choice for the 5.7's.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice sounding exhaust...how is the sound when MDS kicks in and out when you cruising on the highway or tooling around town? Also, is this the same as the Mopar 5.7 cat-back? I thought I read this somewhere on one of the forums...

I really want a Corsa, but am also looking into other "mild" MDS friendly exhausts since the Corsa is so pricey. I want something quiet when I am cruising (a slight purr would be OK), but also something that flows well for future mods and sounds a little meaty when I put my foot into it.

I've floored it a few times.....ok about 15 times in the last couple days or so and boy does she growl. I have a 2006 so I don't have MDS.

I got my Borla exhaust purchased and installed for right at 1000.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I've floored it a few times.....ok about 15 times in the last couple days or so and boy does she growl. I have a 2006 so I don't have MDS.

I got my Borla exhaust purchased and installed for right at 1000.
All R/T's have MDS.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
All R/T's have MDS.
yea at first i thought mine didnt bc i dont have EVIC so no lights come on saying MDS is active, but it is working for sure

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
:drool: nice

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Damn man, awesome video...i was hoping you would WOT at the stop sign and I guess right...was like a roller coaster ride...hope your enjoying it :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn man, awesome video...i was hoping you would WOT at the stop sign and I guess right...was like a roller coaster ride...hope your enjoying it :D

Hah, yeah I didn't quite give her 100% because if you'll notice there's this nasty stone/brick wall on the right hand side that is RIGHT next to the road and that bugger makes me nervous! :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I forget already. Do exhausts get louder or quieter after several hundred miles of use?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sounds Great man

·
Registered
252 Posts
from what I've read on this post they get louder

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I forget already. Do exhausts get louder or quieter after several hundred miles of use?

mine got louder. for the first couple of days i had NO drone. no cabin resonanance. now i get a bit of it all. doesnt bother me tho.

and yes.. ALL 5.7's have MDS.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
All you need is a driveby and you'll be all set for the showcase. Sounds really good though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts