1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sounds siiiick man, I'm running the exact same setup, so now I know how my car would sound on you tube lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Friggin awesome, great exhaust...so that sound after you turned the car off is air passing through the CAI?

Yeah thats the air leaving it, well I think lol. Thats my favorite part of turning off the car.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice! I'm thinking about the same catback, but with the midpipes added. How's the interior noise? Any heavy drone?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
its the air blowing back out :) its comin in so fast, when that throttle closes, it goes back out. the woosh is....(...i t hink at least. i have the same sound)

i have jba headers and catback and afe2 cai. waiting on taking vids til i get my catted mids in.

once i do ill be posting a video too so stay tuned in the next week or 2 ;)

the jba system does drone a bit. when i first put it on (headers, stock mids, catback) it didnt drone at all, no matter how hard i tried. sounded stock on the freeway, but amazing at idle and wot.

now it does have some cabin resonance, but its from the exhaust system its self, now that the pipes are burned in. not from MDS. i can barely hear MDS kick in still, but its not really much of a change, in pitch as much as i expected.

if you are afraid of drone, this may not be the system for you. its not bad. but some people want their cars quiet as stock on the inside. then you gotta pay for corsa or zoomers ;/

personally. im in love :) exactly what i wanted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts