Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings...

I just produced a short demo video of my 2006 DAYTONA #3905. GOMANGO.

After viewing, I would appreciate any comments about the production You can post your comments directly on YOU TUBE, or right here.

MODS: I have added 1971 Charger red slotted exhaust tips, removed the factory resonators and replaced them with a much smaller stainless flow thru resonator. It sounds incredible without any drone at cruising speeds. The '71 tips make it look kinda retro as well. Also running Boss 20" chrome wheels and painted the wing body color. Lots of stares.

Enjoy.
THANKS!
:smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obM54SdQl_8
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I like it, my little opinion is that you need too wind out the gears into a shift then go into the "hi speed blurr" effect, you know the sound full throttle first gear into second then splice in the blurred effect...then I hear the pipes rap down into second from third or any gear of your shoice as you bring it back into "non-blurred speed" just my thoughts. nothing more as I have no way of putting it on the internet like you did.

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah thats nice man, I would get a bit more engine sound as well. maybe not so much back and fourth between the slow motion and regular. not sure about the music either, seem very grand tourismo.

great video =D

·
Registered
388 Posts
What program did you use to produce that video?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Great job on the video, thanks for making it and sharing. How did you acquire the exhaust sound?
I painted my rear spoiler also - looks great.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it, my little opinion is that you need too wind out the gears into a shift then go into the "hi speed blurr" effect, you know the sound full throttle first gear into second then splice in the blurred effect...then I hear the pipes rap down into second from third or any gear of your shoice as you bring it back into "non-blurred speed" just my thoughts. nothing more as I have no way of putting it on the internet like you did.
Thanks for the suggestions...maybe we will try that in the next version...great ideas

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah thats nice man, I would get a bit more engine sound as well. maybe not so much back and fourth between the slow motion and regular. not sure about the music either, seem very grand tourismo.

great video =D
Hey...thanks for the suggestions...I totally agree with the addition of more roar from the exhaust!! I cut my nephew loose on this one he did the editing and music selection...ah these youngsters!!

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Hey...thanks for the suggestions...I totally agree with the addition of more roar from the exhaust!! I cut my nephew loose on this one he did the editing and music selection...ah these youngsters!!
You two have way more talent then I do!!! The video is sweet and the way you guys put it together was great don't let us change your artistic view

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great job on the video, thanks for making it and sharing. How did you acquire the exhaust sound?
That exhaust sound was recorded right from my car. We rigged an expensive lavaliere microphone to the rear of the car. That is not a stock exhaust system. I removed the huge factory resonators and replaced them with much smaller stainless, bullet-shaped resonators. I found a guy on ebay who custom makes the size you need. I also added 1971 Charger red slotted exhaust tips for the retro look. It looks great and sounds even better. No offensive drone at cruising speeds.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
darn...and I thought I had the only one with the wing body color...Good call though.

The exhaust is the actual recording from my car. We mounted a wireless mic right to the rear of the car for those sounds...and it also sounds so kick-ass because of the mods I did do the system...see pix...
thanks

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
great video!! yea i've used final cut pro to make a few movies. its a great program!! so is imovie HD. i havent made a charger video yet. i guess i'll have to get on that. and i love the exhaust. very original and it sounds great.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts