1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow! Seeing is believeing!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Wow beautifal run! Is it possible to get into the 11.5 second range with the stroker? Is that run there the peek performance out of the 426, or is there more room. Or is it now just, traction/launching and variables?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Oohhh... I would imagine that there is "LOTS" more in that 426....wether or not they can get the tuning to get it is the only real issue. The motor has way more to give er'.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
With that trap you'll easily be in the mid-high 11's if you could get some traction off the line.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Great Run!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Drag radials and half-shafts go on tomorrow. We started the install today and the left side fit great, we only have to do the right side tomorrow and put the drag radials on and we are off to the track. Im guessing 11.7's with decent weather. In the winter, we will pull off a 10 second run with some more stuff we have planned. new tq converter goes in next week. We should then be able to get around an 11.5 out of it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
wow when u get it to be 10 seconds with all motor.. you PM me with all the modifications and the cost and you have business my friend !!!! haha (EVIL LAUGH) *crosses fingers* 10 seconds! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts