Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put together a little video magazine with some recent projects.

Jumpbackhemi's Charger SRT8- Those cutouts sound mean!
Pinstriping- My car getting it's pinstripe on
Drags- Street Legal Drags in San Diego

Let me know what you think.

Follow the link to Youtube for higher res video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR3QJTJ4m88

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Man, I havent enjoyed, really enjoyed a video on youtube in a long while like I enjoyed that!

What song was that 3rd one playing while the drags where going on?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys. I have a blast putting these together. The 3rd song was the group Anti-Flag and the name of the song is We Are The One.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Yeah, after I listened a few times I thought oh, It sounds like Pennywise but better, its gotta be anti flag. But seriously, how do you edit this **** to make it all... what it is. I've bought DVDs with content that wasnt that good. Very very well done.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
WOOT I SEE MY CAR!!!!! Great video Sean

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, after I listened a few times I thought oh, It sounds like Pennywise but better, its gotta be anti flag. But seriously, how do you edit this **** to make it all... what it is. I've bought DVDs with content that wasnt that good. Very very well done.
I think it's just practice...and learning all of the bells and whistles in the editing program that I have. Eventually I will get an HD camera and then you will really see some stuff. Plus the music usually inspires me- the song and the video need to be cohesive. I add the song in first and then do the editing over that.

·
Registered
261 Posts
WOOT I SEE MY CAR TOO!!! This was a rad day in the sun with my friend and my HEMI-Now i have new tires so we can get my ride in launch mode. Really nice vid Sean!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOOT I SEE MY CAR TOO!!! This was a rad day in the sun with my friend and my HEMI-Now i have new tires so we can get my ride in launch mode. Really nice vid Sean!
Thanks, Gene. I literally couldn't have done it without you. :beerchug: Good times.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
That was sick! Great job putting it together! I wish I lived closer damn it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Spectacular editing, and wonderful rides! I really enjoyed this video---I could learn a lot from your work (automotive, videographical, and otherwise). If I lived on your coast, I'd definitely give that pinstriper a call. He's very talented.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Spectacular editing, and wonderful rides! I really enjoyed this video---I could learn a lot from your work (automotive, videographical, and otherwise). If I lived on your coast, I'd definitely give that pinstriper a call. He's very talented.
Thanks! I thought it was cool watching the pinstriper and how he did the design on the back. He just came up with the idea while he was painting.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
man i need to race for sure next time so i can come out on the video Sean lol

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I am going to run a cam in cabin on the next races

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
How's the July video coming together Sean? I had such a blast helping film.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts