Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
The s2k are fun to drive (my Friend owned one for 2 years)they rev to the moon but they are not faster then a charger stock to stock for shore.Guy must not know how to launch it.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
I love S2000s, I just think they're a little over priced here in Canada (Over $50k). Kind of hard to justify spending that much cash on one when you can buy an SRT8 or an Audi, or BMW for the same money. :smoke:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Dont like them ugly!!!:sick:

·
Registered
856 Posts
must be bad launch of the daytona with those mods he should take him i took a stock one with less mods than he has in my daytona

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
S2000 has the best manual trannys in the biz IMO. I love honda manuals. S2K like all small displacement motors have no torque! I love the cars, they are fun to drive, just to impractical for my taste. The charger owner cant drive it should have been a closer race with his mods, or the S has more mods then hes leading on.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Weight being as different as it is - even with less torque a smaller car and motor can outrun heavyer and mo pwerful cars.
The weight in these cars is a biotch for drad racing but makes the soooo much more stable at speeds.

Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts