Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright folks! November 11th. This is a 3 day weekend. The weather should be on the cool and great side still. There is no reason that you south florida tri-county area members can't make it.

It's at the Pompano Beach Hooters Restaurant. Which is located in front of the Muvico Movie Theater on Federal Hwy just north of Copans Rd.

The meet goes from 4PM - 9PM now due to the time change.

There are awards and prizes to be given.

$30 Gift Card for the Hooters Girl Choice Award Winner

Every there for the meet gets a 10% Discount on all food and drink, you just gotta tell the waitress that you're here for the car show.

Last week we packed the lot by 4:30, so if you want a good spot, you should try and get there early.

See ya there!!!!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
YOU KNOW THAT GOOFY CHAD WILL BE THERE! and i'll be there to try and control him!:lol: BIG SCOTT SAYS HE'LL BE THERE [but who know's]

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
hey john/they say anything about all the rubber being layed down last week??? sooner or later they will. how do we stop that? that stupid in the 368 got Nailed by the FUZZ:ninja: I DONT WANT TO SEE SOME ONE RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good. I just booked a DJ tonight for the show too. So we're gonna have some kickin music too.

OH and in a few weeks... We got the Miller Lite Girls to come out. :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
New to the Charger scene, I was thinking about it but I don't know anyone there. Maybe I can find someone to drag out there with me.:grin:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, I got called into work at the fire dept. but from what I hear, the show was a HIT!!!

Lots of awesome cars!!!!!

Hopefully it'll be like this every week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts