Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently dont have the VES option but I was looking to add it. Can I still listen to the radio while my kids are watching a movie? And how does that work if you have the ipod interface hookup?

·
Registered
109 Posts
i have the VES and can answer your questions. yes the VES can use any of the audio sources separately than the head unit. for example, the back seat occupants can be watching a movie using the wireless headphones while you are listening to any other audio source through the speakers. or the back seat occupants can listen to ANY other source through the headphones. such as, AM, FM, CD, SIRIUS sat., or ipod. i love it. it keeps the kids entertained on road trips. it even has an aux. input so you can hook up a game system.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Agree

Completely agree...I too have the VES, and it's a nice thing with kids in the back. Or even without kids in the back...HA!

i have the VES and can answer your questions. yes the VES can use any of the audio sources separately than the head unit. for example, the back seat occupants can be watching a movie using the wireless headphones while you are listening to any other audio source through the speakers. or the back seat occupants can listen to ANY other source through the headphones. such as, AM, FM, CD, SIRIUS sat., or ipod. i love it. it keeps the kids entertained on road trips. it even has an aux. input so you can hook up a game system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts