Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX *PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ONLY ONE TO SELL, no more, not a dealer, just trying to pass on a super deal to fellow mrmbers.

I HAVE A NEW UNUSED IN FACTORY MOPAR BOX VES # 82209383 FOR SALE. IT IS IDENTICAL TO THE ONE I JUST SOLD THAT Was LIGHT/DARK SLATE GRAY PART # 82209382, ONLY A SHADE DIFFERENT COLOR. My son actually likes it better and keeping one for his car, it actually goes better with his factory darker interior. * Part #82209382 The light/dark slate grey had an application for 2005-2007 charger,300,and magnums with grey interiors.* Part #82209383 medium sea mist green has an application for a 2006 1 year only special chrysler 300(BECAUSE OF COLOR), BUT SHOULD FIT THE SAME CHARGERS,300's, MAGNUMS * They both come in the same factory box with a ves and remote and 2 seperate boxes with 2 wireless headphones,harness,brackets,attaching parts and instructions.
Everything seems to be identical except the shade of color. The seamist green seems a little darker and my son and i do not see any green or there is possible hint of green in direct sunlight, we are not sure and go back and forth. The parts manager sees no green, however you would have to stare and debate it with a group who would probably take different sides. Some dealers charge more for the seamist green because they discount the gray.
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/300/Mop...8933C2867.aspx
install instructions identical to both #K6859438
http://www.moparsupercenter.com/pdfs/82209383.pdf

So other than a shade difference in color and actually i think 82209383 looks better, there seems to be no difference. You can also do a custom elite 22 console lid with different color stitching or vinyl dye or paint or just leave it alone
http://www.theconsolecover.com/products.asp?cat=45
I sold the other ones for 550, will sell for 500.00 shipped and insured, the extra savings practically pays for any of the above.
these are about 1200 new,900 plus dealer cost and the last group buy was 1000 plus shipping.
email for extra photos
if anyone has any extra info or corrections if i made a mistake please chime in, thanks, john 615 310-6099
* have only 1 to sell my son is keeping the other one
500.00 shipped and insured
****1st photo is dark slate, 2nd and 3rd photo are seamist green

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where are you located if someone would like to do a local pickup? If a local pickup is acceptable to you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in orlando, florida, a little ways from new jersey

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thought I'd save you a few bucks on shipping. 500 bucks is a great deal in my opinion, if I had some $$cha-ching$$ to spare I'd definitely jump on this quick. Good luck!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought the other one from Mango a few days ago. I got mine already and he is a great guy to deal with:bigthumb: Mine matches my interior perfect. Will have it finished tomorrow. So far install is a breeze.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
deal fell thru still available

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry sold sold sold, thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts