Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing cardomain and came across this Charger, thought you guys would appreciate the interior, LOL. Enjoy.... :silenced:

Here is a shot of the exterior, at least the colors match...

I cant wait to hear everyones thoughts on this one! LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
964 Posts
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
ok, we have our 4th contestant in GTO-Charger contest. Big Foot Charger, Gold Finger Charger, Pepto Charger, and Pimp Charger! Which one looks as bad as the GTO? You vote, we decide!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, we have our 4th contestant in GTO-Charger contest. Big Foot Charger, Gold Finger Charger, Pepto Charger, and Pimp Charger! Which one looks as bad as the GTO? You vote, we decide!

I would not start voting yet, I am sure there are more out there. :smoke:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
First rate tacky right there folks.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Must be an Ohio State fan, LOL.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I can appreciate the craftsmanship of the work, especially on the dash and door panels, but the choice of materials is just mind boggling.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
All that hard work and money put into that car and they put those fake cheap a$$ fender vent on it! But Yea the interior is just a little to much for my taste.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
All that hard work and money put into that car and they put those fake cheap a$$ fender vent on it! But Yea the interior is just a little to much for my taste.
With all that pile of sh*t inside the car, you actually noticed those stick-on vents? Lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
To each their own, but it looks like a giant candy cane threw up...:santa:!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts