Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was kinda pissed this morning cuz AEM fell through on my free intake and headers, but as i was coming back from lunch i ran into a rep from diablo. He had seen me pull up in my R/T and seeing as how they need testimonials out here on the West Coast. I have a very promising offer to possibly get the new Diablo Tuner at no charge! haha also they are most likely going to supply me with a CAI. So yea im stoked. But can i get some feedback on this tuner? I know there are threads on this already but just dont wanna have to sift through em to get answers. so please post any feedback here! Thanks!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Well i was kinda pissed this morning cuz AEM fell through on my free intake and headers, but as i was coming back from lunch i ran into a rep from diablo. He had seen me pull up in my R/T and seeing as how they need testimonials out here on the West Coast. I have a very promising offer to possibly get the new Diablo Tuner at no charge! haha also they are most likely going to supply me with a CAI. So yea im stoked. But can i get some feedback on this tuner? I know there are threads on this already but just dont wanna have to sift through em to get answers. so please post any feedback here! Thanks!
Fantastic tool. User friendly, just load a canned tune and you don't have to do anything else. You can do numerous other adjustments if you like, too many to list here. Go to Diablo's website and choose U-7135 in the part search.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Price is right, and so is the tool!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! DiabloSport shipped my tuner and its coming thursday! and the price was perfect, FREE!!! hahahaha cant wait to unleash the beast that is my charger! haha now if i could only be fully recovered from my car accident so i could have some real fun!

·
Registered
581 Posts
where do you work? can you send the rep to my shop? =0)
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! DiabloSport shipped my tuner and its coming thursday! and the price was perfect, FREE!!! hahahaha cant wait to unleash the beast that is my charger! haha now if i could only be fully recovered from my car accident so i could have some real fun!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA Dude im very fortunate to work where i work lol. the same rep gave me a cai kit last wednesday but i was in the hospital so it didnt get put on til sunday. now im gettin my tunre! I'm stoke so far cai, exhaust and now tuner. haha i would say where i work but i already recieved a warning cause of some sort of forum violation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts