Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a vendor is So. California that is looking for a Charger to fit a vertical door kit. The name of the company is JT Autostyle. They already have kits for the 300C and Mangnum and would lie to add this to the lineup. They would need the car for three days. Instead of paying the typical price of around $1500 installed, the total would be $800 installed. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Their Lambo doors are ok. I've seen and operated them. But to be a test vehicle there should be a N/C for the. A 300c member had their doors installed by them for $1000.00.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fatchance said:
Their Lambo doors are ok. I've seen and operated them. But to be a test vehicle there should be a N/C for the. A 300c member had the whole job done by them for $1000.00.
I'll see what I can work out with JT. If I cant find other options, I may foot the bill myself. I'll look around. Thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
Charger, they are an exact fit with the 300/Magnum doors. We had the LSD doors on the Magnum and now have them on our Charger

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
needasrt4 said:
Charger, they are an exact fit with the 300/Magnum doors. We had the LSD doors on the Magnum and now have them on our Charger
THX. Yo man, are you out of Lewisville, TX?

·
Registered
113 Posts
ChargerOsix said:
There is a vendor is So. California that is looking for a Charger to fit a vertical door kit. The name of the company is JT Autostyle. They already have kits for the 300C and Mangnum and would lie to add this to the lineup. They would need the car for three days. Instead of paying the typical price of around $1500 installed, the total would be $800 installed. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Where out in So.CA, I live in the San Fernando Valley.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts