Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I have a a 2013 Charger (of any type) without the ventilated seats, can I just swap in the ventilated leather seats? How would you turn them on?

The head unit is how they normally get turned on. Would it detect the existence of the option? Would any 8.4n unit know that the seats were ventilated or would it have to be programmed?

· Registered
2,072 Posts
If I have a a 2013 Charger (of any type) without the ventilated seats, can I just swap in the ventilated leather seats? How would you turn them on?

The head unit is how they normally get turned on. Would it detect the existence of the option? Would any 8.4n unit know that the seats were ventilated or would it have to be programmed?
Atari,

The sales code would have to be programmed to get them to work. Also, depending on the trim level, most of the time the vehicle they are being put in must have come with the option availability. Meaning, if the option was not available from the factory on the model you have, the dealership cannot always just program the sales code in and have it work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.