Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Zex makes a kit that gives you 75 horse. This is all you can run safely without tuning. Goodluck! The results are good, I just am not a fan of nitrous I'd rather have power all the time not at the mercy of the bottle. Dollar for dollar and with ease of install you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Modern - you got that Zex on your sled? And, kool name BTW!!! Another Motor City madman!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Motorcity, I do not have the Zex set-up though, my friend at Livernois Motorsports has installed one and had good results. We are some of the few that are representing the D. I personally have only ran upon three other
SRT8's on the road in the city. I have had good luck with the Prochargers so I'll being waiting to see If they can get the bugs out before I buy. Currently I am still breaking my car in before the mods start. Although the thermostat, mid-pipes, catback, & cold-air intake are already in my garage and I just ordered my Predator from Tbyrne. I will dynoing at W2W Powertrain in Madison Heights. Going to do before and after of course! Maybe I'll catch you out there.

·
Registered
448 Posts
402 Motoring has some good stuff, they have dyno tune nitrous stuff,better prices than the other brands and better quality.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Modern, I hear you - I have seen precious few SRTs around here. That is just a shame as this should be home base for the new Mopar musclecars.
And, I would recommend (I don't have to tell you) not running your SRT in the city proper. Gotta couple of buds in the DPD saying they'd be stripped and/or gone within 15 minutes. Seeing as I had my wheels stolen in Farmington Hills I'm inclined to believe them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts