Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE my charger but I HATE HAL! I usually drive the car normal, and only like to "Play" on the weekends. I dont drive like a maniac on a tuesday at 2pm on the way to the gym when no one is out just to burn gas. I cant stand the fact that when I want to step on it, the car "remembers" the last few days of normal city drving, or those cruise control road trips.

Im assuming even a tuner is only a temporary fix correct? Even with a tuner, if your driving non aggressively most of the time, super smart HAL will step in and remember that right?

SO......will a vendor PLEASE make a product that tricks HAL with the flip of a switch or something! Flip it and it "resets" HAL and unleashes the full HEMI ability, flip it again and it goes back to the previous settings it came up with based on your driving

Would you guys purchase this if someone made something that did that? I know I sure as hell would

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Just pull Fuse 11 to reset the adaptive learning.

-R

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pulling fuse 11 doesnt make my car do any different for the most part, I tried the 11,14,16 fuse pull a few days ago and I felt a difference, but also recieved a engine light (which went away) but I dont want that everytime.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I don't know why every makes such a big deal about pulling fuse 11. I can't feal a difference at all when I pull it. I even pulled it at the track once and ran the same as I was running all night. The only time I pull mine is before I go to the dealer so they don't give me S*** about having CEL for catalyst inefficiency.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts