Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Visor Disguisers from Streamline Design on July 10, as of July 26 I haven't got them. When I visited the site today, I got a warning that it may be infected with Malware. I clicked the more info button and it said that their website had infected at least 120 domains. I think I'm going to have my CC cancel the charge and I would advise everyone to avoid Streamline's Website.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
quick question. was it a pop up window from software you have installed like norton or a malware pop up that you mistakenly clicked on? if you are infected with malware you will get crazy pop ups that look legit but are far from it.

i doubt they did that on purpose.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
It might be your pc. I just checked the site and had no issues.

EDIT: OH MY! I went to the wrong place at first (a bike shop). I just went to the site you mentioned (that sell graphics) and all my pc's bells and whistles went off!!!

That site has been hijacked. Be careful.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quick question. was it a pop up window from software you have installed like norton or a malware pop up that you mistakenly clicked on? if you are infected with malware you will get crazy pop ups that look legit but are far from it.

i doubt they did that on purpose.
I have a MAC, there is no software necessary. Definitely something going on there. When I contacted them, they said they had a glitch in the system and they lost my order. They found my order in their CC transaction records and I received my visor disguisers 3 days later.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I have a MAC, there is no software necessary. Definitely something going on there. When I contacted them, they said they had a glitch in the system and they lost my order. They found my order in their CC transaction records and I received my visor disguisers 3 days later.
cool... I had a good transaction with them :cowsmile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts