• Stack Performance

Votes: 1 2.9%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This may be dumb but i'll try anyway.

Everyone pick your favorite 2 vendors of the year. Pick based on quality product, good customer service, price, whatever you want. The only stipulation is you have to have actually ordered something from them this calender year.

They dont win anything cause we got nothing to give them. However maybe newbies coming onto the site or lurkers will see who we think is the best and maybe they too will support them.

Feel free to share your opinion on said companies too.

p.s. i know we have like 20 vendors but poll max is 10, deal with it. I chose the vendors i think are used most often on the forum, and left off a couple i hate :grin:

·
Registered
176 Posts
What about Danko?? They have been real good to me this year

·
Registered
367 Posts
cant leave out flashtech !

·
Registered
391 Posts
Brian at BND has top notch products and a heck of a nice guy to boot. Maryland Speed is responsive and fills orders quickly.

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Im going to let this go as long as it stays positive. If I start to see vendor bashing, it will vanish.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
BT and Adam's :beerchug:
X2 BT is hands down the BEST EVER and Ive had nothing but positives from adams/junkman. even pm'd adam a few times now for small talk:beerchug:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im going to let this go as long as it stays positive. If I start to see vendor bashing, it will vanish.
Go ahead and kill it if you want. There was no attempt in making anything negative and i stated that in post one.

to the others. i said in post 1 , there are only 10 spots on our poll options. I picked the companies that get used the most and i'm pretty sure those two listed are not used anywhere near what these are. It has nothing to do with favorites or not , just picking the popular ones as stated.

opinions on all are fine, sorry if you cant vote for every vendor, i didnt design the thread options

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
BT and Brian at BnD....FTW.....Nic...whats a tunign?

:biggrinjester:

<runs from evil ninja turtle>;)

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
BND and BT. 2 different 'specialty' companies but 2 that you cannot go wrong with.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
why have AAC up there but no Flashtech? I notice a lot of people are switching from AAC to flashtech

i'm not explaining it again. 3 times is enough. If you dont agree go make your own damn thread.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts

i'm not explaining it again. 3 times is enough. If you dont agree go make your own damn thread.
Wow, you really don't have a filter, eh Nick? (I read your sig)

:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its just a pic stolen from someone else who used it on here. I can only explain things 3 times in under 15 posts, after that people are on their own

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Lol Nick just smile and nod and most ppl think you actually care what they are yappin about...atleast that's my motto;)

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No offense but if someone thinks flashtech sells as many products on here as billet tech and ppp i think they are nuts. I dont obviously know sales records of said companies but i know what is talked about on the forum and those are the reason those companies are selected. Most used companies in several different categories. Jeez , heaven forbid i get it wrong for 10 of the 25,000 members.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts