Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, I'm just curious to what the website is that tells you if a vanity plate is available. For California btw. If I have to have a damn ugly front plate might as well be something I want it to say :/

·
Registered
410 Posts
mine say 422-HSP ... not a vanity plate but will probably make someone think...

·
Registered
430 Posts
I don't know of any websites...it'd be cool if FL had one! I usually go to the tag office w/a list of tags I want numbered from first choice to last. Then the nice lady (or guy) at the office will go down the list until they find one that's available, then she orders it. That's the only way I've ever known to find out what tags are available.....speaking of, I need to renew mine on my SUV....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Check out my vanity plates...

Illinois has a website. It only says what's available, and if it is not available, it shows the nearest possible combo.

For instance, if you type "HEMI", it will return "HEMI not available - How about HEMI 27?"/

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure I've seen screenshots of some website that shows if the vanity plate you want is available and if not, ones that are available that are close to the one i want. I can't think of anything though :[

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i think Charger Forums should post their logo on here..for PA you can put your organization or club on there and get a custom made license plate. I would totally get one of those if they start putting "Charger Forum" on a PA tag. Check out some of the other plates on the website, hope this could be done.

http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/license_plates/plate-special_org.shtml

i think they are pretty sweet!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm in the OC and I'll be coming to Vegas. Can't tell you when though. I plan on putting one of those faux sunroof stickers on your car. It'll be going on top of your real sunroof.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Here is mine

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have 1BDPLUM on the way!!!!:rockon:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts