Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I just purchased a Valentine 1 a few weeks ago and I love it! The only problem I'm having right now is the cup mounts...they always pop off. Is there a hard mount product out there? I haven't seen one thru all my searches and was hoping someone would have a recommendation. I don't want to leave the V1 in place all the time because of the possiblity of break-ins plus I want to be able to move it to my wife's car when needed. I don't mind the present cigarette lighter adapter and I actually prefer it because of moving it from car to car...but I would like a permanent mount so I could slide the V1 into place without having to deal with the "dreaded" cup mounts. Any ideas, websites, products, etc. would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
168 Posts
Go to Staples or Office Max

Look for the suction cup note holders, like for an icebox or window.
It's got a chrome pinch clip on it, unscrew the clip and throw them away.
get some small washers so the screw doesn't pull threw the elongated mounting holes, they work great. Only good for a year or two, but at $1.98 who cares.
Deep suction cups, better vacuum. The ones that come with the V1 are JUNK.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Lime and JMT. I'll give the cups a shot first. Thanks again, Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.