Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got flowmaster 44s no resos with an x although it sounds ok and i think its gave me a lil more high end torque. I still prefer the sound of an H pipe after listening to several videos. I was wondering would it better to have an h pipe custom made or to purchase a certain brand? Also i want to get some resonators really not feeling the drone. Again will a shop brand do or a certain brand? Do they all perform about the same? Thanks

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
A name brand may just cost have and possibly use a better (like T-304 Vs T-405 Stainless Steel) and maybe out more corrosive resistant stuff on it.

Check out Drgas.net...heard good things and if they don't have something you want on their site, if given the dimensions, they can fab up just about any pipe you need.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im just scared of getting that honda sound with the wrong resonator lol.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
the vids you heard - did you hear both the H pipe and the X pipe or just the H pipe and your comparing to your X pipe? the reason i ask is it seams sound clips always sound better then in person - i dont know why. second, the resonators will kill your sound. no offense but you can only do so much with a 6cylinder. your going to have some drone if you want sound.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah i don't care for the sound no more. I just want to hear it when i hop on it not just crusing in the city its way too much drone even with the x pipe. I like the H-pipe it sounds more deeper which im after. When i step on the x its shouts lol i mean its ok i just want to hear with h sounds like however with resos.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm guessing no one has resonators with their aftermarket exhaust lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts