Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is one of my first real real posts.... I've had a V6 3.5L since dec 06 and i've been think i put a lot of money into mods... alotta things done to it so i firgure should i up the engine and everything on my 3.5L or just get a hemi... so i went to the dealership and they put me in a RT w/ R&T and it was done from there work the numbers they let me keep all my stuff i had my 22's and i have my avic d3 and sub amps and speakers all back to me too me to set my hemi off realllll nice =) im so very happy and excited ... i went from having a Stone White 06 V6 3.5L to RT w/ R&T hemi BLACK so beautiful =) .. i dont have pics as of now but i shall post some soon :lol:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
You have been lurking since Feb of this year so you should know the rules. You cant post about you new ride unless you give us pics.... come on dude. LOL. Congrats by the way.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey guys this is one of my first real real posts.... I've had a V6 3.5L since dec 06 and i've been think i put a lot of money into mods... alotta things done to it so i firgure should i up the engine and everything on my 3.5L or just get a hemi... so i went to the dealership and they put me in a RT w/ R&T and it was done from there work the numbers they let me keep all my stuff i had my 22's and i have my avic d3 and sub amps and speakers all back to me too me to set my hemi off realllll nice =) im so very happy and excited ... i went from having a Stone White 06 V6 3.5L to RT w/ R&T hemi BLACK so beautiful =) .. i dont have pics as of now but i shall post some soon :lol:
Congrats bro If its used get it looked at, and get ready for some real mods.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no the hemi is branddd spankin new 07 =) pics tomorrow i promise ! haha yea ive been readin and researchin on the forum lolz never posted tho but now i will hahaha

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
sounds great man, nice upgrade...

...you are not the youngest though, there is an age thread on here somewhere haha :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres the pix =) sorry so long had to get the rims switched out and everything but here it is

·
Registered
769 Posts
o and also im 19 am i the youngest with a hemi ? lol

Congrats on the car enjoy, oh yeah and dont want to burst your bubble but my cousin got a 2007 charger R/T for his 16th birhtday. :lol: oh yeah great looking ryde! :rockon:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what was the cost difference to upgrade? I almost upgraded to a TorRed Daytona on Saturday but it would have been 10k more. :(

·
Registered
232 Posts
I thought about upgrading to the Hemi in about a year or so, but then remembered my track record of getting bored with cars and can't imagine I'm going to want another Charger in a couple years

maybe I'll just hold out for that Quattroporte I've been wanting...there shouldn't be too much price difference

1 - 16 of 16 Posts