·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any updates on a v6 programmer? I neeeed one:drool:

·
Registered
358 Posts
probably won;t be due to the fact that they stand to make very little money. Cost v.s. demand. I don't believe there is enough demand. and how much power do you think your going to get. You might and i say might see 10 hp if your lucky. So you raise your red line, our cars don't do well at high rpm. we don't own svt or srt-4. These are little engines that thrive at high rpm, say 6700 nominal. My svt was raised to 7600 redline, and it helped a little. Drivability was better. our chargers won't see that better drivability.

·
Registered
839 Posts
OUCH such negative language why? Currently there is the B&G flash which regrograms the computer, but wait theres more it seems diablosport is going to be making a programer for us which alone might net 15 hp. The programer alone is not the key its whats coming after.With maybe some porting and cams well see some real gains.

·
Registered
427 Posts
probably won;t be due to the fact that they stand to make very little money. Cost v.s. demand. I don't believe there is enough demand. and how much power do you think your going to get. You might and i say might see 10 hp if your lucky. So you raise your red line, our cars don't do well at high rpm. we don't own svt or srt-4. These are little engines that thrive at high rpm, say 6700 nominal. My svt was raised to 7600 redline, and it helped a little. Drivability was better. our chargers won't see that better drivability.
what ? I don't know where you are getting this misinformation from.

Any updates on a v6 programmer? I neeeed one:drool:
There are threads about v6 programmer here is the most up to date on.
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51731

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no programmers as of yet, and probably won't be/
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2171&start=105

MikeWDiabloSport
Post subject: RE: Re: Charger V6 Tuner Posted: Aug 30, 2007 - 08:00 AM

Don't worry. The V6 is on our project roadmap. I have alot of the files done already.

mikel
Post subject: RE: Re: Charger V6 Tuner Posted: Aug 30, 2007 - 08:17 AM

For you guys that may be wondering, MikeW is the President of Diablosport.
Told ya the squeaky wheel gets the grease!!

Way to hang in there guys.

Thanks

mlitsch< @ >diablosport.com

·
Registered
358 Posts
listen all,
I hope to god i'm wrong. Saint, I speak from experience. I had an sct programmer. Nice for the svt or the trans am firebird ls1. Mike says this and mike says that. I want to see results. Our friend spooner had the B&G and got better times, but negligable. Lotta money and time, with little results. Like I said saint, Where I get my info is from real world experience and from having the sct tuner. I got better driveability and a higher redline from 6800 to 7600 with a re-map on the fuel curve.Top end went from 138 to 148 and that was drag limited. Yes the car was quicker, but the dyno said 12 whl hp in gains, and that was with the aem cai, filter sat under the car behind drivers front wheel. Given this was a 04 focus svt. #434 of 1978. Have a buddy with a 04 cobra and he saw same gains and top end of 156 stock and now he won't test top end due to the fact he has added 3500 in mods with the addition of a kenny bell s/c.Sock was a roots style s/c aswell. Prior to 3500 in mods a sct programer and cai with smaller s/c pully wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts