Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows where I can get the exhaust mods for the V6 in Vancouver? I'm getting my SXT in 1 week. I heard the zoomer's clips for the V6 and they sound awesome. But they are waaaaay down in socal. :sad: I then read a post about just cutting out the resonators. I am a complete idiot when it comes to car techno stuff, I just like to drive em. :rockon: Anyone know a place in town that will do what I refered to, please let me know. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
755 Posts
SOLD! said:
Anyone knows where I can get the exhaust mods for the V6 in Vancouver? I'm getting my SXT in 1 week. I heard the zoomer's clips for the V6 and they sound awesome. But they are waaaaay down in socal. :sad: I then read a post about just cutting out the resonators. I am a complete idiot when it comes to car techno stuff, I just like to drive em. :rockon: Anyone know a place in town that will do what I refered to, please let me know. Thanks a bunch.
Hey just cause your in Vancouver doesn't mean you can't get Zoomers for your V6. What you heard on the forums was a true set of duals on a 300- 3.5L. That was a custom job, but we can send you the componant pices and any custom shop can install them for you. All it takes is an 2.25" x-pipe and 2-13" connector pipes and our standard Zoomers R/T system. You'll also need the two drivers side hangers for the rear tail pipe and a heat shield for the drivers side Muffler. We sent the pices to a guy on the east coast and it turned out great. Drop me a PM with your contact info and we can discuss further. We are also developing a single system for the V/6 that will be out before months end.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
The MOPAR catback system is due out either this month or next. It is a stainless dual system, comes pre-built and ready to install, and mounts in the stock brackets. I believe that the system is made by Borla, but I haven't been able to verify that yet. Check with your dealer. I hope to have my system installed later this month. :happy:

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I emailed Volant about a CAI system for the V6. Here is the response that I got:

"I am currently working on the air duct for the 3.5 it should be ready mid september."

That should fit in perfectly with my exhaust system, which I hope to have installed the last week of September.

:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Man you guys afre reading my mind...I was wondering about the CAI for the 3.5L. I want to get that as well as the Catback system. It's about time the V6s represent! (Damn I'm to old to talk like that...WTF "represent"? LOL) :whistle:

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
My dealer is working on ordering my catback system from MOPAR as soon as they are able to do so. They are giving me a 10% discount AND I have a $25 rebate from MOPAR. That'll put my exhaust at just about $350. Not too shabby! :happy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts