Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today I wnt to champion dodge here in indy to remind myself that its well worth the wait to get my daytona. while I was there I found a charger, used with 156 miles on it. apperantly a woman bought it last friday and got some paperwork monday and thats when she saw a daytona had been delivered 4 hours earlier so she traded it in on the daytona.

pics will follow tomorrow, I'm exhausted.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
beezn said:
today I wnt to champion dodge here in indy to remind myself that its well worth the wait to get my daytona. while I was there I found a charger, used with 156 miles on it. apperantly a woman bought it last friday and got some paperwork monday and thats when she saw a daytona had been delivered 4 hours earlier so she traded it in on the daytona.

pics will follow tomorrow, I'm exhausted.
how much?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
$39.99 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
19.99 and you get a second one free if you pay shipping and handling!!!!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
$5k too much.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would be leary to buy that car. Maybe their was something wrong with it. I bought a new gtp in 2001 with 6 miles and found a lot of fall out in the paint. I brought it back with 250 miles because they let me keep it until they located me another one and there were issues with that one too so after 3 vehicles i finally got a good one but the dealer didn't even do anything to the previous returned vehicles they just put them out on the line and told me not everyone would be as picky as me. Just something to consider when buying a new car with a few miles on it. Whenever I buy a new car (every year or two) I go over it with a fine tooth comb and make them put it on the lift for me so I can look under it as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts