Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am looking to buy a used car i want a little car with less than 140000 miles also with airbags so like a 1995 or more and i want a little car that gets good gas mileage for around $2000 what is the best website for used cars or the best place to go to find one..

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Wrong section i would imagine for your thread...

But, check your local paper for the police impound auctions or try CL.

Be careful on how cheap you go tho, i recently picke dup a night job delivering Pizza...took a couple trips in my Hemi and was like Noooooo Way! So, picked up an 01 Kia Rio i saw with a FS sign on it parked. Long story short - if it's under say 2k, have a good mechanic look at it! My first and hopefully last used car buying experience!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
back in 99/2000 or so I picked up a 90 jetta for 1600 that gave me very little trouble over the years I got rid of it in 05, It was well worn by then but like I said, it was cheap to work on and it really didnt break much for the mileage it had. I think it was at like 150k when i got it... I don't remember. Do a good test drive, do a u-turn to check the cv joints, if you don't know cars well take it to mechanic as well... Mine was stick too which usually last longer unless it's high performance and/or teenage driver previously... lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Turbo Mopar Forums or Turbo Dodge. Grab a late '80s Shelby and when you get a few bucks mod it into a 12-second car!!! They get great gas mileage providing you let up off the boost once in awhile. No Ricers!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts