Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brand new 2019 CHARGER R/T PLUS and i'm in DIRE need on what to do about upgrading the sound system. i'm looking for the easiest way to add amps(1 FOR SUBS & 1 FOR HIGHS) and keep everything looking factory without CUTTING ANY WIRES i have a FOSGATE T1500(SUB) & PIONEER GM-D8604(HIGHS) i'm either going with the PAC AP4-CH41 OR FOSGATE DSR-1 but i don't know which one would be best for my car !?!?!? i have the 6-SPEAKER ALPINE(NOT REAL ALPINE) system with 276W factory amp no factory sub i would greatly appreciate anyone with experience with either PAC AMP PRO OR FOSGATE DSR-1

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just bought a brand new 2019 CHARGER R/T PLUS and i'm in DIRE need on what to do about upgrading the sound system. i'm looking for the easiest way to add amps(1 FOR SUBS & 1 FOR HIGHS) and keep everything looking factory without CUTTING ANY WIRES i have a FOSGATE T1500(SUB) & PIONEER GM-D8604(HIGHS) i'm either going with the PAC AP4-CH41 OR FOSGATE DSR-1 but i don't know which one would be best for my car !?!?!? i have the 6-SPEAKER ALPINE(NOT REAL ALPINE) system with 276W factory amp no factory sub i would greatly appreciate anyone with experience with either PAC AMP PRO OR FOSGATE DSR-1
Yeah good luck with that. Don't think that would even work well, you'll probably blow out the speakers if you could even get it to work. Seems like these radios suck @ss anyway

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven't heard of the Fosgate DSR-1 but the PAC AP4-CH41 gets good reviews. Beyond that I don't have much to add, but I'd like to know what you decided to do and how it worked out.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
This is just my opinion but when I have to start asking about audio upgrades and installation advice, its time to visit the local automotive audio store.

I have't seen the OP on the forums since posting so I assume they handled what needed to be done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts