Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im ready to upgrade. I almost def. want a Daytona, and I plan on removing the decals. Im not a big fan of buying used, which narrows my options to Plum Crazy or Sublime. Sublime is a tad bit loud for me, so I'm leaning towards Plum Crazy. The MSRP on the one that I'm ooking at is just over 35k. The dealer has offered me the "hassle free internet price" of $27,000 plus ttl. Is this a fair price? Seems to have everything but navi.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me.... If they were that cheap here, I would probably have one too

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Unless you put a substantial down payment towards your SE you will be carrying some severe negative equity....

It was going to cost me 10k to upgrade my SXT to a Daytona...:( :confused:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
find out how much negative equity you're going to have and weigh your options.

i had 2700 on top of mine but i got a great deal so it worked itself out.

id say if you have 3-5 on top of yours your still good because you're getting it for a good price.

better to pay more now for what you want than to pay for something you arent tottally satisfied with.

·
Registered
112 Posts
thaTS A GREAT PRICE JUST MAKE SURE THEY ARENT MAKING IT UP ON THE TRADE IN OF THE 2.7....sorry for the caps ...goodluck you will love the hemi

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
If your getting plum crazys brand new with everything for 27k, tell them you will take every single one they can get their hands on at that price and make 2-3K per car easily lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah man that sounds like an awesome price. We got ours for 31k plus 2 grand down. We have everything but the Navi and love it. Have fun with the upgrade!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sounds to good to be true go for it. Paid 33k for mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts