Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the predator for my R/T.....can i use it for my SRT? and if i can, do i need to do anything special? download anything new? thanks guys...:beerchug:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn dude u did get the superbee!!! :rockon:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Is the tune still in the R/T, if so, then you can't use it on the Bee, the predators are married to the cars until you go back to stock, then you can move it over to the Bee, and no, you may have to do a cal. for the bee, but most of the time it's plug and play, 5.7 or 6.1

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the tune still in the R/T, if so, then you can't use it on the Bee, the predators are married to the cars until you go back to stock, then you can move it over to the Bee, and no, you may have to do a cal. for the bee, but most of the time it's plug and play, 5.7 or 6.1
lol...i made sure i let them test drive it with the tune...and traded it in without the tune..:D...i will download the latest crom file and tune the bee tomorrow..:bigthumb: thanks

FinallyCharged said:
damn dude u did get the superbee!!! :rockon:
i couldnt pass on that sweet of a deal! :driving:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
man are u lucky or what!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man are u lucky or what!!!
oh yeah!!!! :deal: financed 29000 out the door with my trade paid off..car has 8000 miles...:IThankYou: this bee
is soooooooo awsome!!!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Fuzk man!!!! i so envy u right now!!! its all good though i love my RT!!! (still want a bee though) lmao

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
No, it won't work. You should give it to someone in St. Louis before your Bee gets insulted! :bigthumb:
haha...cant help u...im too busy :driving: my car......... BTW... speaking of the STL.. i taught martial arts in Festus, St. Peters, O' Fallon, and Hazelwood, Mo. as a guest instructor for 2 weeks... at The World Martial Arts Academy...

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Congrats on the new ride :beerchug: :rocker: :clap: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks Gabe!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts