Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it was a nice day and I was bored at home I figured I would update everyone on how my car looks during the day.

She does look a little different all lit up at night

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
MY PANTS ARE TIGHT!!!!! Looks damn nice

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Looks good, but seeing the crosshairs in the GRIP front end confused me for a second.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Your car is BAD ASS man.....

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your welcome bro, **** to be honest the car looks done to me....LoL :beerchug:
I still have to lower it, which should happen soon :banana: and I want to upgrade the brakes which may also happen by the end of the summer. After that I start on audio

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I still have to lower it, which should happen soon :banana: and I want to upgrade the brakes which may also happen by the end of the summer. After that I start on audio
What model charger do you got there? I see the SRT fascia but not the breaks so I guess R/T. Are those 22's once you lower it the looks will add up. I just lowered mine back in June I think Lol but yea, it will look 10X better. I didn't even notice it was that high until you mentioned it....

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What model charger do you got there? I see the SRT fascia but not the breaks so I guess R/T. Are those 22's once you lower it the looks will add up. I just lowered mine back in June I think Lol but yea, it will look 10X better. I didn't even notice it was that high until you mentioned it....
It's actually the GRIP bumber with custom cross hairs made by 402 Motoring. Yes they are 22's

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Whats the thing in the lower grille? Looks awsome dude.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Your the only other person I know besides me with a tinted windshield lol

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Thats awsome, thats what I love about DE.....no front plates.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts