Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought it was about time to put some up to date pics of my ride...hope you all like them. :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

this is my personal favorite

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SWEET, love that color dude
thanks man. yea i sure do get a lot of compliments on the color. I like it cause you don't see many of this color around. I like to be unique.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
When did your Fooses turn black?:eek:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they were always black man....come on you've seen them before

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
they were always black man....come on you've seen them before
I thought they were that dark chrome color.

Oh yeah. You suck.

(Sorry, that was the jealousy speaking)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha..hey at least you have the hood that i want

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks nice. :)

How do you like the magnaflow cat back? Any noticeable performance improvement from the stock daytona exhaust? How does it sound compared to stock?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like it a lot more then my stock exhaust. i noticed a difference the first time i installed it. it just sounds a lot more mean then the stock exhaust system. not to mention i think it looks better. i think its well worth the money i spend for it (free) :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
i like it a lot more then my stock exhaust. i noticed a difference the first time i installed it. it just sounds a lot more mean then the stock exhaust system. not to mention i think it looks better. i think its well worth the money i spend for it (free) :)
Free. Nice.

How is the sound level compared to the stock one? Any drone?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there is a little drone...but its very subtle and i hear its not as bad as some of the ones out there...it use to bother me, but it seems like it went away or i just don't notice it that much anymore. I would recommend it to anyone. it sounds bad ass when you hit it, but still wife/girlfriend friendly :) thats always a good thing.

·
Registered
65 Posts
there is a little drone...but its very subtle and i hear its not as bad as some of the ones out there...it use to bother me, but it seems like it went away or i just don't notice it that much anymore. I would recommend it to anyone. it sounds bad ass when you hit it, but still wife/girlfriend friendly :) thats always a good thing.
Sounds like a plan, thanks :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you live near me you are welcome to hear it for yourself

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just sold my 05' Daytona in GoManGo.....the color was great! I just bought an 08' Tor Red R/T AWD Charger....this was the first day of driving......in the rain though....but I loved it....now it's time to start making some decals for her.....!!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i didn't know they made 05 gmg daytonas

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
nice.......:grin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts